CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!



Well I hope everyone had a relaxing holiday weekend! I know I did! My family and I took our first trip the Brigden Fair! It was amazing! My own children loved learning about all the farm animals, from cows to chickens and everything inbetween. It is an amazing experience everyone should try and go! We have decided that the Brigden Fair will become a family tradition! We are going to go every Thanksgiving! I wish the fair grounds were closer because I know our JK/SK class would have loved to have gone!



However, this Thursday we will be heading to the farm! The students can hardly wait, they ask about it daily.
So on Thursday here is what you need to bring!
1. Rubber boots or shoes that can get dirty
2. A plastic bag to place your dirty shoes in when we are done
3. A packed lunch (as we will have a picnic at the farm)
4. Farm clothes (no dresses or anything fancy) as we might get dirty!

Can't wait for Thursday!! So very exciting!

1 comment: